CA Foundation is an updated entry route to the Chartered Accountancy course which came into force on July 1, 2017.
Candidates who have appeared for or completed +2 Board exams (recognized by the ICAI) are eligible to appear for the November attempt of the same year. The application should be made before June 30th to appear for the November attempt of the same year or before Dec 31st to appear for the May attempt of the next year.
- CA Foundation exam are spread across 4 days.
- A candidate is declared to have passed the Foundation examination, if he obtain at one sitting a minimum of 40% marks in each paper and minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate of all the papers.
- Paper Nos. 1 & 2 will be subjective type while Paper Nos. 3 & 4 will be of Objective Type with Negative Marking.
- 60 per Batch
- Experienced Faculty
- Timely Portions completion
- Flexible timings for College students
- Dedicated Student Counsellor
- Chapter wise Tests
- 3 Mock Exams
- Next batch commences-Jan 2019
- Fees – 25,000 + 18% GST
- Individual Attention
- Paper 1: Principles and Practice of Accounting
- Paper 2: Business Laws & Business Correspondence and Reporting Section
- Paper 3: Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning & Statistics
- Paper 4: Business Economics & Business and Commercial Knowledge
Attributes marked (*) are mandatory.